~SCRAPBLOG~

What a beautiful site for scrapbookers, custom greeting cards and websites.

I absolutely love SCRAPBLOG, the ideas are endless. I am currently making personalized covers for recipes books to give to my daughters. I collected our family's favorite recipes passed onto me from my mom and grandmother. My super best friend (colleen) made me a recipe book this past Christmas. She collected recipes from family members and put together a cookbook. It is beautiful and I will treasure it always. I knew I wanted to give my daughters all the recipes from our family, and then I found SCRAPBLOG. I have had so much fun personalizing old family photo's.




The top designers of the scrapbooking world have set up shop inside Scrapblog to bring you endless amounts of stunning new content! Anna Griffin, Cosmo Cricket, Rhonna Farrer, and more!

Scrapblog


No comments:

Post a Comment