~Music, Scent & Color~

Music is one of my daily requirements~ Truth. it really is... Pandora is definitely a reflex action... Frank Sinatra ooh yeah! I can accomplish any task in half the time it would normally require if I am crooning along with "Ol Blue Eyes"...






Another affecting stimulus... scent.  Like music, scent & color is so incredibly personal. I love most citrus-sy floral scents, on me (perfumes) or in the home. It's a light fresh smell that radiates an energy in me.....Jo Malone's "Orange Blossom" is definitely on my "Christmas wish list" (hint..hint. :)


For years I was a neutral color person. My daughters were constantly giving me advice on colors... (and hairstyles) (and shoes) and (make-up) lol..... but, this time they were right... colors, especially pinks, chartreuse & blues....oh, and yellow... love them. That started my love affair with Lilly. I live on a budget with 2 girls in college. But, I do stock up at the end of the season. :) I bought 2 really cute dresses for next spring,

The cute dress above my "very thoughtful" sister...picked up for me in Virginia..
I love the beautiful pattern and "COLORS"... This is a drastic change from my black & white solid wardrobe... It is a lot more fun. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Till next time,

XOXO
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment