Gettin out of my comfort zone

A lot of good can be said about hovering around in a secure, safe and predictable life. It is comfortable and self expectation-less (that is a word) just maybe not all put together... but, non the less.. you get the idea. I never really had an "A" game or a "Plan", I have always just accepted what came along and always made the best of most situations... I have decided to make some changes. Changes that would enhance what is already pretty darn good. I am going to take those trips I kept saying one day, I am going to take a night class, (not quite ready for toastmasters) but, definitely ready to learn something new. I may be joining a womens fitness club ( still deciding on that one) and inviting new people into my life.. It is exciting to realize, "It's all about choices"....

decade-gifts.com
“If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.”
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment