~I have BIG weekend plans~

This is going to be a super great weekend... so excited. First my sister (Cheryll) is coming from Virginia to Atlanta!
This is my sweet sister. I am quickly posting while awaiting her arrival. I miss her so much since her move to Virginia... but she lives close to the beach and beautiful Colonial Williamsburg.

During my summer break, my daughters and I love our trips to Virginia. I am not very fond of the underwater bridge that is required to get to the beach, but once there love, love, love the state, and (my sweet sister & her wonderful husband Mike).
.


It is going to be a fun family filled weekend
My youngest daughter "Erin" is turning the big "19" and I have planned a party to celebrate. She chose the cutest pattern tableware, pink & green .... She ordered a Carrot Cake, Vanilla cupcakes & chocolate chip cookie cake.... she wanted to make sure there was something everyone would like..  I will be sure to post pic's.
I am off to get the guest room finished,before Cheryll arrives. I hope everyone has a super weekend.


Sandy



No comments:

Post a Comment