long weekends.......



i had a  4 day weekend.... the first 3 days... i ran full steam ahead.. organizing files, emails, cleaning... trying new recipes... yesterday i ran a few errands, called my local cable company and argued my case of (increasing my bill  $40.00 a month)... for the same service.. ...i lost....  

on a happy note.... i met my daughter for lunch.. did a little shopping.. my mini vacation will be over tomorrow.. so... today

..... there has been a lot of this.....
and this......



and more of this.....




this afternoon .. i am staying in...dinner & movies...  meg ryan movie day (adore her)...along with a crock pot of texas chili and fritos...
but for now.. it has nothing to do with errands, or a never ending task list... i am laying back.. listening to my my favorite (oldie)... al green.. let's stay together.... i have had a voice crush on him since high school....... and it has NEVER diminished... his voice will always stop me in my tracks.... ...
back to school tomorrow.... so for now... i am going to enjoy a free day... and relax...



and listen to Mr. Green... amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment