windows with a view........

no work today.....a snow makeup day (at school) & since we haven't had snow...  i am still in my pj's at 10:00..& i am NOT complaining.... before i start my to do list...... i wanted to show you my newest "windows with a view" (faux).. remember the post... with the view of central park (photo in the window)....
well... i loved this window view so much... i created another one... i winter scene... if i can't live in NYC in my dream brownstone... i will at least have the VIEW....





window art.... window views... creating my own personal space.... one little window at a time...

it's a beautiful day in Atlanta ..the sun is shining, we have had so much rain the past few weeks. i think i am going to enjoy the outdoors today, & (maybe) start painting the picket fence.... in february!!! yes, i have spring fever.......

enjoy your day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment