~Global warming, world financial crisis & magnifying make up mirrors~

Okay, I would like to think my anxiety is some sort of diversion from the jobless rate, global warming, the world's financial crisis, but probably not....I really am not a vain person.  really i'm not, However-....... 
this morning (6:20 to be exact) still sleepy and getting dressed for work. I was running a little behind on my schedule... so, i quickly started applying my makeup, eyes still puffy, i decided to flip the make up mirror to magnify.. oh no i didn't... oh yes i did.. oh my gosh, reality...
Let me just say, the good Lord knew what he was doing when he allowed us to grow old slowly. But, for those of us with less than perfect eyes (can be a blessing) we don't see up close and personal. Until we flip that darn mirror! Let's just say there is not enough moisturizers on the planet to unfold those crevasses... It is going to take me days to over come that trauma... therapist or micro dermabrasion? either way, i will NEVER flip that mirror again......
off to soak my face in vaseline...
xoxo

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment