~The day begins at 5 a.m. at our house~

My day begins super early 5 a.m. to be exact...it is sOo dark and quiet, and I hit snooze on the alarm at least twice, then i hear the pitter patter of big paws at the bottom of the stairs..

This is the master of the house "Rocky".
I always push the brew on the coffee maker while Rocky and I go for our morning walk. It makes it a little nicer to smell the coffee when we come back inside.

One cup of coffee and upstairs I go...hair, make up and dressed... all in 40 minutes (I might add). My breakfast is always eaten on the drive to school, all the while jamming to "journey's greatest hits" or "Van Morrison"... no talk radio for me at 6:30 a.m.  I am always singing while sipping on my (to go coffee) one for the road every morning...




.... and make it to school before the morning buses are released or I will be stuck in traffic for 10 minutes, just trying to get into the parking lot.
Enjoy Your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment