~"With eyes wide open"~

Yesterday on my drive home from work, I glanced over for a brief moment and saw a building that i had never noticed before. Why had i NOT ever noticed it? How could I make that drive daily and yet never noticed a building. I thought the rest of the drive home, what else am i not seeing
Maybe I have accepted a mental vision memory and had stopped seeing what is right in front of me...
As I entered our home, i paused for just a moment and looked around the room. I felt with my heart all the beauty that a home possessess, the love, the comfort and the memories within these walls. I had become conciously aware that our eyes can become opened and we see not only through our eyes but also with our hearts.  I am going to constantly remind myself to see things thru new eyes and an open heart.

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment