~My Girls~

I have 3 beautiful, wonderful daughters. Yes, I am truly blessed. These girls are so uniquely their own people. They are young, free spirited and gifted.



Loren is the oldest and she is getting VERY close to graduating college. (if she doesn't change her major a 4th time).... that let's you in on a little secret of Miss Loren (a womans prerogative, to change her mind).  Loren is a true romantic, she is determined that every situation WILL have a happy ending. She is one of the most determined young ladies that i have ever known.  She doesn't have a lot of patience, but makes up for it with her undying and enduring loyalty. She is relentlessly independent...and I adore her...


Cori, is my middle daughter, she is a junior in college..She is the "pragmatic" one. She is a psych major, and boy does she analyze everything. She loves a good debate, (on topics she is passionate about), She is the defender of the underdog, and surprisingly naive of her beauty... I am so proud of her ....I love that little lady....
Erin is my youngest daughter. She is the nurturer, she never meets a stranger and she is the most trusting of all 3 girls. She thinks with her heart and she like her oldest sister is a romantic. Erin has the patience of a saint, but quick to verbalize her opinion. She is the master of technology (programming remotes and setting up computers) in the house. Her smile will absolutely brighten even the dreariest days....she has my heart wrapped.






No comments:

Post a Comment