~We don't see things as they are, We see things as We are.~



10 things I have learned about myself....
1. I am a morning person.
2. I love biographies, and movies with happy endings. Never ever scary, thriller movies.
3. I'm a bigger control freak than I realized or perhaps have been willing to admit
4. I long to simplify my life....
5. I am NOT a fan of overhead lighting..
6. I have an inexplicable desire to make homemade preserves...
7. When life feels chaotic I have a significant need to retreat, in solitude ...
8. I adore the lingering smell of all laundry that has been hung outside....
9. I'm changing...my interests and goals are shifting- ...I welcome the new...
10. You can't go back and expect it to be the same, I'm not even sure you can really ever go back.....

I think I am taking the time for self-discovery, and as Martha would say "that is a good thing".

Till Next Time,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment