~the love of soaps~



while i have been turning our home into a "winter wonderland" for Christmas... I go upstairs each night totally exhausted, to get ready for bed. First, I love to soak in a warm bubble bath...it relaxes me internally & externally... It gives me a chance to lay my head on my little inflatable pillow and just soak in the day... It has become my favorite part of the evening.. a time to compose my thoughts, check off my lists, (i am a big list maker)...and relax.   I have so many scented soaps in my little bath....Yep, I'll admit it...another addiction, collecting soaps!!!... Trader Joe's lemon verbena is amazing, yardley, oatmeal & almond is scrumptous.. i have to say those 2 are my favorites... & very inexpensive. So, I stock up when i am shopping for my home supplies....




  I also love little pink roses.... i have little white vases & white pitchers full of pink roses in my bedroom & bath... soft & simple ..... love them.



Enjoy the rest of your week, & find joy in the little things!!
& Be Blessed

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment