.. easy like sunday morning....

saturday mornings.. i don't know why my body & brain never seem to work in sync.. i really want to stay under the cover, flip thru the remote control aimlesly as though i have absolutely nothing to do.. but NoOO... so, downstairs i come, with laundry in tow... and there to greet me is the sweetest little face "rocky" who is ready for his morning walk...
he doesn't seem to mind the facts of freezing temps. as I promise him, let me start the laundry & get the pour over dark roast coffee(my adrenaline)started, and we will head out for our (usually 5 am walk)but on saturdays i can at least see daylight..
as we come back into the house i can smell the laundry detergent coming from the laundry room & the coffee aroma floating around the kitchen. i find both of those fragrances welcoming in sort of a domestic kind of way.. waiting are the unopened stacks of mail, bills to be paid & an ongoing grocery list... which i will address as soon as i finish my coffee... enjoy your saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment