am i ready for this?.......

.... ..yesterday... it really does seem like yesterday... i would rock my sweet daughter and sing every lullabye my mom ever sang to me.. i can see her looking up at me and putting her little fingers on my face as i was singing to my sweet baby girl.... the little pigtail girl...... ...dancing around the living room ...singing....  " i walk like an elephant" stooped over with her arm dangling like the trunk of an elephant....






..how can i go from that vision to ................................


my beautiful Loren has grown up.... she is graduating from college..AND. she is engaged!!  .... in the twinkling of an eye..."it happened" ... the dimpled face little girl...... became this beautiful woman....




I love you my sweet Loren.... and many blessings & much love to you & Devon...


(but to me, you will always be my little girl).....

-mom








No comments:

Post a Comment