~ If I ~

I can't remember when or where, but a while ago I saw this on a blog and I thought it was fun....

..If I could live anywhere in the US ... It definitely would be Savannah, Georgia… the best of both worlds, living in Georgia and “the beach”… not to mention Savannah’s historic scenic beauty, and southern hospitality.

...If I could have more children ...My children are grownalmost. It is much to exhausting to think of more children. :)

... If I could have any talent in the world ... photography… I would love to see the world thru their eyes… they just seem to see the beauty in the most simple things.

...If money were not an object ... I would have a house on a beach , Go back to Europe… with my daughters & payoff all their college expenses. 

... If I could meet one celebrity ... it would probably be Diane Keaton since my daughters CONSTANTLY tell me I act just like her. 

...If I had to choose an animal/pet ... since I have a Dog (Rocky) & a Cat (Jacob) I can’t choose.. they are part of the family.

...If I could go on a trip right now Italy & Paris…. Love them!



... If I had to choose between a housekeeper and a personal chef ... definitely a housekeeper…. I enjoy cooking.. but cleaning takes way to much of my free time..

speaking of house cleaning, off to finish the laundry.... work tomorrow.


Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment