...cottage white bedroom


My much needed bedroom re-do. "here's a little background".. I have a 3 bedroom house, there "were" 4 of us. Two of my daughters always had to share a bedroom, (so they got the master). Then there were 3, when Loren left Erin took Loren's room, Cori (still had the master) not sure how that happened.. I think because she always had friends sleeping over. Anyway. When Cori left for college, "I moved into the Master" twice the size, dressing room & double walk-in closet.


It really was overwhelming for me at first. It was sad to inherit the room as the girls were leaving home (now, when they come home to visit they have the smaller room).
 Slowly, after a few months of adjusting... i gradually started transferring my things across the hall to the "big" room.
 

I finally made the move, painted the walls dove white and created a space that is cheerful and bright. 

The girls still hang out in the bedroom, only this time to use the large leaning floor mirror.  Some things will never change.  "I wouldn't change a thing" :)





No comments:

Post a Comment