~Pumpkin Crunch Cake~

Now that "FALL" has officially arrived, I have the fallen leaves all over my yard as evidence, pumpkins are everywhere! We have already carved ours... (thank you girls). I have been ready for baking (I am always ready to bake)... so, I thought I would share a melt in your mouth receipe. This is SoO good & easy.



1 package yellow cake mix
1 large can (30 oz) pumpkin pie mix (Not 100% pumpkin)
1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
3 eggs
1 ½ cups sugar
½ t salt
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1 cup melted butter
Whipped topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9x 13 pan.

Combine pumpkin, eggs, sugar, evaporated milk and salt in large bowl. Pour into pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Top with pecans. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Cool completely. Serve with whipped topping. Refrigerate left overs

Enjoy,

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment