~What a weekend!~

I had a super busy, super fun, super exhausting weekend. Cheryll is in town visiting from Virginia, and I love our special catch up time. We had Erin's birthday celebration Saturday evening.... lot's of food, friends & family.


It was great having everyone over... We celebrated Erin & Wes's birthday.  The girls even had a pumpkin carving contest...they all won! no competition in a house with these girls~

Sunday, Cheryll & I shopped till we dropped.... literally. :)

                                
I scored big-time. New shoes, new handbag, cute nautical sweater ... :)  I definitely crushed my budget for the month.
Cheryll was much more disciplined conservative than me..but it was great fun.
It was sOo hard going to work today, Cheryll and Erin went out for lunch and had a special aunt and niece day, while I was working.... I really love having her here, I only wished we had more time. 

XOXO


Sandy










No comments:

Post a Comment