what katie ate

Katie Quinn Davies... i have been a huge fan of her blog forever. she had me hooked; with her photography. her photo's inspire me on every level, after all isn't that what art is all about... connecting, inspiring, moving.. i'll be honest, i judge a book by it's cover. if the cover doesn't pull me in, or connect with me on an inspirational or personal level, i just move right along....her blog made me a katie fan...and i always have to try the recipes she posts on her blog.. hoping above all hope it would turn out as beautifully as hers... (it may not have been as visually appealing) but it was delicious. she posted this video on her blog.. i thought... wow, this girl does it all & does it ALL amazingly well.. here is a glimpse of her style..
her beautiful blog..... http://www.whatkatieate.com/what-katie-ate-recipes-and-other-bits-and-bobs-on-sale/....

and it just so happens ... she created a cookbook.. "what Katie ate"..




another one of my favorite things......


No comments:

Post a Comment